A Fundraising Page is an online page that you can use to spread the word, inspire support and raise funds for a cause you care about!
We want your personality to shine through on your page, so you can personalise it with a profile picture and a personal story to tell people why this cause is close to your heart.
Here are some steps to get you started:
1. Visit our website - www.everydayhero.com.au
2. Click 'Get Started' on the top right hand side of the page.
HANDY HINT: If you already have an everydayhero account please click 'Log in'
4. Type in your page title, set your target and click to select the charity you would like to support.
4. Use the search bar to find the charity you wish to select.
5. Enter your name, address, birth date and your phone number.
6. Put in your email address and password to create your account.
7. Choose to create your fundraising page via Facebook or Email.
8. Great, you've just created your Fundraising page!
From here, make sure to upload a profile picture, write your story, create a team and spread the word via social media to let your family and friends know what you're doing!
If you would like more help with this please don't hesitate to reach out!