If you wish to join a team that someone has created in the City2Surf, simply follow these steps:
HANDY HINT: To join a team you will need to have registered for the City2Surf and have an individual fundraising page.
1. Visit your City2Surf fundraising page and log in by clicking the 'Log in' button in the top right corner
2. After you have logged in, scroll down the page and click the 'Join an existing team' link on the right hand side.
3. Search for the team you want to join by entering the Team Name. If you don't know the name of the team, check with the Team Leader (the person who first set up the team page).
4. Click on the 'Join This Team' to the right of the team's name
5. Congratulations, you are now a member of the team and your page will be displayed under the 'Team Members' section on the Team page.
- I Registered My Team, Why Is My Fundraising Page Not Linked?
- I Am Registered, Why Can't I See My City2Surf Page?
- Why Aren’t My Team Members Showing Up On My City2Surf Fundraising Page?
- How Do I Create A Team Page In The City2Surf?
- How Do I Share My City2Surf Fundraising Page?