Don't forget to share your posts via Social media - to let your friends and family know how you are tracking with the School Fun Run and how close you are getting to your fundraising goal!
Social media is a great way to raise funds (and awareness) by sharing your Supporter page with your family, colleagues and friends.
everydayhero supporter pages are designed to be shared over several online platforms.
To begin sharing, visit your fundraising page and click the blue "Share" button. You can choose to share your page via Facebook, Twitter or email.
If you prefer, you can also copy and paste the page URL into email and share with friends and family this way.
Did you know you can also share a page post?
1. Make sure you are logged in to your fundraising page.
2. Write your post/upload a photo in the spot underneath "Your Story"
3. Make sure you are logged into Twitter or Facebook on the computer
4. Click the bird for Twitter or 'f' for Facebook, and "Post Now"
If you have already created a post, and want to share the post at a later date -
1.Make sure you are logged into Twitter or Facebook on the computer
2. Underneath the post, it will say "Post" or "Tweet," click which you prefer and it will push it through to that Social Media site.