Fundraising isn't just about the money. The time, distance and effort you put into supporting a cause you love all counts too!
We've partnered with Strava to give you the ability to make all your workouts count.
If you have a Strava account, you can now track your workouts on your everydayhero fundraising page!
If you do not yet have a Strava account, please create one here prior to following the below steps.
To connect your everydayhero account with Strava, simply follow the instructions in the video or follow the instructions listed below.
- Sign into your everydayhero account https://everydayhero.com/au/sign-in using your ordinary log in details.
- Select your name and select the 'Account' option on the drop-down menu.
- Once you are inside your account, select 'Manage Connections'.
- Select the 'Strava' button.
- Follow the prompts to approve the connection between your everydayhero account and your strava account.
- You will be redirected back inside your account. You can now see that you're connected.
Congratulations! You can track now your workout on your everydayhero page.