Awesome, you want to push your workouts through to your fundraising page to show people how hard you are training! Let's get you there -
1. Firstly, you will need to be logged into both your everydayhero account and your MapMyFitness Account.
2. Make sure your everydayhero account is linked to MapMyFitness through your account settings
3. Once you've logged into both accounts, you'll now need to set your MapMyFitness log to "Public" to allow your workouts to appear on your fundraising page.
This can be set up by the following -
For a web browser
For a mobile app
Now that you've linked your accounts, there's just a few more steps to get you started!
1. Go to your everydayhero account.
2. Visit your Account settings and select "Manage Connections"
3. Select the tick box beside the fundraising page where you want your workouts to appear and presto, you're done!
Now, each and every workout you do will be seen on your fundraising page, so your donors can see how hard you are training! Please be aware workouts do not appear immediately, they take a little while to get on your page! To see how your workout will look on your page, please click here.